We just got back from the "picnic under the oaks" with all our classmates. I had no idea graduation was going to be so much fun. We didn't even want to go but I am so glad we are now!! Hooray for graduating, hooray for a page turned, hooray for the end of a four year arduous chapter. We'll write more later after he has actually graduated. Right now we are just building up to it ever so slowly.
8 comments:
Congratulations! That is so awesome. The time has come when all of the hard work will now pay off...right?! Good luck to you guys!
Hip, hip HOORAY!!!! Congrats! It is a fun time, enjoy every minute of it, I wish we could be there to celebrate with y'all. Good times.
That is so cool! I'm way excited for you guys! Congrats on graduating and being able to move with your lives!
Congratulations Travis!!!
Congrats Travis!!!
WOOHOO!! CONGRATS!!!!
congrats to the both of you!! We just got to our first rotation and we can't believe that grad's about a year away for us. Happy trails Taylors! btw, the boys are just getting cuter!!
Jealous. Way to go guys.
Post a Comment