If you write it in side walk chalk it must be true.
Sorry I had to rush off the phone today when you were telling me your naval stories about crazy women fighting with other people. Seriously, can they fight on someone else's watch so you don't get in trouble. You have really bad luck. Hooray for that being your last watch. Okay, I need to stay focused...this is baby Alex, thier new sweetly fresh baby. She is angelic, this is why I rushed off the phone. She was full of milk and had just pooped, she couldn't have been more ready for picture taking and newborns don't wait for nooobodies. Oh sweetie, when we get to Illinois will you put on your computer nerd hat and set that beast up so I can edit properly, no more of this adobe elements crap. Then will you solve all my computer problems (why can't I connect to wifi here....so aggravating) and I'll once again pay you in smooches. Come home already will ya?!
Ha, the mom's always have the best idea's. She (her mommy) pulled out these sunglasses and I laughed out loud. Isn't she darling.
I am not sure if Dwight appreciates me picking all of his flowers or not.....I also spilled my mom's hair dye all over his back porch today....umm....oops. When I did it I laughed out loud and covered it with a tupperware lid. Then my mom said, oh well he is the one eyed monster, it will take him awhile to see it anyways. That led to much much more laughter. My mom is daggum funny. It is a good thing I have been doing my kegels...or I would be doing a lot of laundry.




No comments:
Post a Comment