-->

Swammin lessons

Last time we went to the pool he was still petrified. So him jumping in and getting to work was a big step. Here he is with cousin Katy bug.
Ring around the rosies
Here he is right after he stuck his whole face in the water. He only did it once. I think the water up his nose has deterred him from doing it again.
And after swim lessons...we took the whole circus to Mae Mae's work for lunch. Do do dodaloo da dum da duda (that was my circus song)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

Ok, I LOVE all the posting you are doing. So great - but so crappy that you and hubby are apart. If only I would have checked your blog sooner so I could have seen you while you are in Utah! We came down for the 4th...

oh well!

Candace and Brian said...

I love peeking at your blog. You look like you have the craziest fun family. I love it!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Love your blog and all the pictures. We have also tried to slip and slide, we have definitely mastered the "slipping part".