So...my fabulous amazing sister and her family planned this family birthday bash! It was a night to remember. My entire family in one backyard....I couldn't have been happier.
To any chocolate lover out there you can relate with the utter exhileration that comes from a chocolate fountain. We ate many a thing dipped in chocolate that night. Here is Brookie and etHan sharing their chocolate delights.

Sweet pApa Kelly
To any chocolate lover out there you can relate with the utter exhileration that comes from a chocolate fountain. We ate many a thing dipped in chocolate that night. Here is Brookie and etHan sharing their chocolate delights.
Sweet pApa Kelly
bAby tY teaching tEss all about his jump rope
The amazing car cakes Brooke made for Corbyn! For my bestest birthday present ever Brooke made me this ....well.....I have no words. There is no name for a cake this blessed so we will refer to it as the cake who cannot be named. The cake who cannot be named was a double layer rich creamy moist chocolate with a triple gooey carmel filling oozing with chocolate ganache and carmel chunks. I NEVER tap out on any cake and this one had me spinning. I could only eat half a piece which made me really sad. So...as I went to go home I found the rest of the cake sitting so invitingly on the front seat of my car. I ate much much more that night. Could I have a better sister...I think not.

No comments:
Post a Comment