of cOurse my biRthday wasn't aveRage....I spent it at my mom's house!
As we pulled up I thought, oh that's not that big of a mountain. Then I climbed up....leaned over backwards to begin the repelling and I'll tell you, it got an awful lot bigger.
So after we graduated from mountain jr., Dwight thought mountain senior would be a good idea. I couldn't have agreed more, it was my birthday afterall...what a fabulous day to die.
So this is the final descent from mountain senior. The funniest memory of the whole repelling experience was how calm everyone was but me and my mom. Dwight would turn you around, hook you up and talk you through the leaning back and getting the right angle and taking your first step off the edge of the ginormous cliff. I was yelling all sorts of somethings as I leaned back and felt that strage feeling of my body yelling, WHAT THE CRAP ARE YOU DOING? He just looked at me straight faced and kept talking...so funny. How can you seriously feel your whole body shake and not yell something....anything. A little yay under your breath even. Well, I think I did enough woo hooing for everyone that day.

1 comment:
You're my hero. Happy late Birthday!
Post a Comment