-->

wHat a swEeT little BuBBY

Okay Travis, random funny tidbit: today Corbyn and Ty were playing and Ty got hurt more than 5 times (toe slammed in the door, banged into a wall, jumped on top of...etc) and I actually had to tell Corbyn that if he continued to play with Ty he would go to timeout. I didn't know what else to do, Corbyn wasn't being rough, he was just being.....Corbyn. A little distracted, and not thinking through things really well before he did them. Wrapping Ty up in a body pillow and then jumping on him does not sound like a very good idea to me but that still flies way under Corbyn's, "go to timeout for" radar.
Look how his mouth is open...funny
He is a very good helper. He makes sure everyone gets something to eat.
This is how he eats eVERY meal. That little foot up on the table. The other day he got some food on his big toe....and being the resourceful monkey that he is just stuck his toe in his mouth and sucked it off. Problem solved. Crisis everted.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debra said...

Looks like you guys are having a good summer! What cute boys, they are getting so big:) Where are you guys during Travis's training?? UTAH?!?! We would love to see you. Email me debhartman_3@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I know I say this often, or maybe I just think it to myself but Ty is getting so much bigger, I love that he just sucked the food off his toe... life's so much simpler when you're a kid :)