-->

Guess who's mr. man is back

Yes siree doodle, our mr. man is home at last. Halelujah! The airport was so funny, we waited behind 3 different families waiting for their missionaries to come home so we couldn't get close to the escalator (only in SLC man) so Corbyn was worried we wouldn't be able to see him. As it turns out Travis took a wrong turn and went to a different baggage claim. That was very taylor typical. Then he snuck up behind us and I saw this guy out of the corner of my eye and say HEY BUDDY to Corbyn. I had a moment of freak out thinking some creepy guy was talking to Corbyn and there was our daggum daddy. We didn't recognize him all geared up in his navyness.
The first monkey to join the navy

So blurry, but still so dern sweet.
Can I just tell you how much I love this woman. I lived at her house at every possible moment. I LUVvvvved every second there. Even the one where we wiped poop off of every surface of Ethan's sleeping area. He's a poop painter. Unfortunately we cannot possibly take a good picture together because she is so funny, I do my wrinkle nose laugh with the double chin action....not a good combo. Here we are making fun of her big ole belt. I can only make fun of it because I bought the same belt, life's too short to be conservative right?
Posted by PicasaDouble chin....yikes.

1 comment:

Reed Family said...

We have been checking and checking and CHECKING your blog to see what you'd post when Travis got back! We are so glad his training is over and that you are all under ONE roof again...and that roof is YOURS! Hooray for spending time with family, but let's shout and even bigger HOORAY for being at home. Hope you're settling in okay!