Why do I get made fun of because I like to hang everything from the ceiling? Oh well...I can't help it. It is like painting things black....I just can't stay away. That is why me painting that entertainment center turquoise had to be documented...I didn't think anyone would believe me.
I'm DROOLING!!! Your toy room lights, that new rug with your awesome chest and your GREEN PILLOWS! Very fun and funky...turquoise is the new best color in the WORLD! I LOVE IT! (That and tangerine...) miss you guys. Jen
2 comments:
Very cute wall collage. And I think that we are becoming decorating twinner. I like black lately too, and I have a turquoise tv stand!
I'm DROOLING!!! Your toy room lights, that new rug with your awesome chest and your GREEN PILLOWS! Very fun and funky...turquoise is the new best color in the WORLD! I LOVE IT! (That and tangerine...) miss you guys. Jen
Post a Comment