Okay, words out everybody. Chicago is nothing like we were told it was....well except my Grandpa. He told the story straight. When we found out we were moving here and were far past being concerned all we heard was, "oh that place is so crowded and dirty" "oh it is so humid there you will wish you were dead(no joke someone really said that)" "oh the city is so big and annoying"....you get the point I am trying to make so I MOVE ON. Chicago is the most amazing city I have EVER seen. Nothing to compare it to really, it is like a clean New York except I didn't get continually shoved off the side walk nor almost swiped by a cab driver. We loved every moment, even when our double wide stroller wouldnt fit on the bus and we had to literally heave and ho it onto the train. With our 15 party city goers we stood out like a sore thumb with all our strollers and kids. Pretty humorous.
This is the inside of the bean. You can see us...once again standing out like a sore thumb....just look for the double wide.
Travis was actually giddy about this bean....everyone kept talking about THE BEAN, THE BEAN. I figured, big whoop, it's a large bean but truth be told it was incredible.

3 comments:
I'm pretty sure I said everyone I know who's been there has loved it :) I can't wait to visit it someday...
It looks like so much fun! And such a beautiful, sunny day, too. Do they get some good shows in there? That would be so fun!
I love to look at your blog and am so excited for the many changes in your life. I have to admit I don't always read it but you really have a way of capturing moments and I think your pictures say it all. What an amazing talent you have!
Post a Comment