very cute! Look at all your long beautiful thick hair! It looks awesome. Makes me think I should rethink my bob? Then again, you manage long hair much better than me. He I found a cute blog you should check out if you haven't already: littlegreennotebook.blogspot. Let me know what you think.
We haven't met yet, but I love your blog. Trent hasn't mentioned that you did photography. I love your pics. I know it's a long drive, but we'd love to have you over to our place.
5 comments:
Love the pics. You guys are such a beautiful family and so talented.
They are lovely! Your little boys are so yummy.
Heather, what editing software do you use? I'm trying to teach myself how to use Photoshop - how did you learn? Have any tips for me? Websites? Books?
Love you!
very cute! Look at all your long beautiful thick hair! It looks awesome. Makes me think I should rethink my bob? Then again, you manage long hair much better than me. He I found a cute blog you should check out if you haven't already: littlegreennotebook.blogspot. Let me know what you think.
We haven't met yet, but I love your blog. Trent hasn't mentioned that you did photography. I love your pics. I know it's a long drive, but we'd love to have you over to our place.
loving every single one, your kidlettes are getting so big and just cuter and cuter
Post a Comment