-->

family pictures before the blizzard sets in

Isn't it interesting that I always like other people's family pictures more than ours....probably because one of US is acting like a crazy person behind the camera while the other person takes endless pics. We were short a crazy person. Bummer




I had someone tell me today that we must feel so lucky because we are getting so much money from people in the ward from some recent photoshoots. I had to laugh out loud...if only we made money shooting pics.
whelp...The news is out. Despite our charges, we make less than a few dollars an hour. Sounds depressing, good thing we love it.

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

those are FABULOUS and you look so gorgeous

Wendi said...

lol. Good thing you know Tom's opinion to balance things out. ;^) The pics are super cute. I especially like the one with Ty and you (Heather) where Ty is on his back looking straight at the camera.

Shaillé said...

That is a great family picture! Casey says hi and that he especially likes the pic of Travis and the boys. ;)