-->

well, just some randomness I guess

the rest of the pillows to keep our futon company. And just ONE more thought, zippers are the dEviL.
Yes the color is mustard, not Mouse-Tird. It was our celebration of me finding some aerobics jobs....hooraa. We should celebrate more often i Think
$3 garage sale chair and i FINALLY made a pillow from the fabric I bought in the summertime.
Very random post, but I am feeling like I don't want to stay on task for a minute so this is what I am doing. Remember my kitchen shelf I was scratching my head over...well my sweet baby Ty solved my problem. On Sunday he pulled these place mats out of the cupboard and was dancing on them while I made dinner and wuahla. He's a genius. (who will support me in using the "food storage budget for the lantern purchase? It is there for easy access in case of an emergency and can provide transportable light....it's a no brain-er for me but Travis...eh...not gonna happen)


what happy little useless things these are.





2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

So, I can see the pic of the gourds, but nothing else... though I'm sure pillows and placemats and chairs are all fabulous!

Seth and Sierra said...

Looks amazing! You're so creative...and frugal! :)
(not sure how to spell that one)
Love it!
And, how awesome is that that you have a couple jobs! Yay!