
Yes, I had a weak moment. Three words: GAP CASTING CALL. One request....vote for this red haired, blue eyes bambino.
Just go to: www.gap.com/castingcall
and put in his super secret identity code: 933353135!!
come on....you know you want to!
And the answer is yes....I am a little embarrassed about all this but obviously not Too embarrassed.
4 comments:
I'm embarrassed too that I entered my kids... sorry my votes totally have to go to them. :) Though, your little guy is definitely worthy!
If there ever was a Gap-model worthy toddler, it's Ty. (But you already know I think he's the most adorable little guy I know.) p.s. I deleted the previous comment after realizing I was logged in as Tom. I figured what I think about Ty would sound funny coming out of Tom's mouth.
I'm sorry, I can't vote for him, I am going to enter little squashy as soon as our awesome photographers allow us to use one of their amazing photo's. It's a tough vote though because Ty is one cute little stud!
Post a Comment