Here is DanMiran (Melody's nickname for them)....enjoying a scruptious fireside scalp massage. These two offered up one of the funniest mafia games I have ever played. Miranda made us pee we laughed so hard with her "reasons" as to why she didn't "kill" someone. So...this Nauvoo trip is usually just a reuniting of Dan and Miranda and the Merrill clan....we didn't really register that until we were driving down. Ha...oops. So...we were the reunion party crashers. But we bribed them with our fireside delicacies and breakfast burrito's and I think it worked.
Here is Elena, one of Corbyn's new friend. They are two pea's in a pod when they are together. I honestly didn't see Corbyn most of the trip because he and Elena were off together doing who know's what. When Corbyn made this face he said, "hey beba"...what a ladies man.:)
Ha, Melody is hilarious. Easily the funniest kid I have ever met. And her voice is so tiny and squeaky and she pronounciates everything perfectly. AND she can climb anything, quite impressive. That's her hanging upside down.

2 comments:
Dude, there was no party crashing there. I do think we invited you. And we surely enjoyed your company (and yummy food).
That is looks so "cool!" What fun it is to spend time with family and what a better place!
Post a Comment