-->

Nauvoo temple

So beautiful...

Taylor's + three extra layers.

kiddo's hanging on the fence.

Do you ever step back and think how hard you work to be a good mom and how much you hope it makes a difference for your kids. I hope our kids know how much we love them, how much we pray for them and the reason why we do all of this...because of our faith in His plan, because of our devotion to the truth. Because sometimes we just plain stink at our "role" but still want to eat the fruit with the faithful. I can't help but think how lucky our kids are to be watched over so carefully by their Father...what brought these random rantings about? The trail of hope the pioneer's walked when they were forced from Nauvoo. Watching these two sweet kid's walking, holding hands, giggling about flowers and rocks gave me so much hope for their future. All of the efforts to make their life as rich as possible seemed so small in comparison to the pioneer's efforts. It gave me hope and courage.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Holy cow what a cute picture of them!

Cali said...

Oh, I'm jealous!! Nauvoo looks like so much fun. It is definitely somewhere I long to go. I'm sure that your boys will look back and know how much loved them. They, too, will know of your love of the gospel of Jesus Christ. What a wonderful gift to pass on to them!