So...Kimmie, who inspires everyone all the time inspired me once again. Why on earth do I look at someone's blog and not comment and say HEY I WAS HERE. AND I THINK YOUR GREAT! How selfish of me. Since I have read her very well stated blog post about people not commenting I have made a concerted effort to comment if I am there and tell them my thoughts about their post. It has made blog reading a treat, it has made me feel like I am actually keeping ties to these sweet friends and it has made all the difference. Thanks Kimmers.
{If you want to read her post it is under the link Kim and Ethan...it is worth a glance.}
8 comments:
You are so funny! I'm afraid I'm anything but inspiring, but THANK YOU! You ALWAYS make me feel so good about myself. I've loved seeing your comments on my blog and others! It just brightens my day!
I read her post and I so agree. So here is to me being a better commenter. I love your blog Heather and your enthusiasm for life.
Yeah, isn't it so much more fun to actually comment on everyone's posts? It makes me feel like I'm involved in someone's life, not just observing it. It's great!
I read your blog often, and love seeing the pics of your adorable kids. It's great keeping up with your fam.
Hey, I was here and I think you (and your family) ARE great!
I am here! And not only that, you inspire me every time I visit you...via the blog. Love you Grace!
That is so true. And who doesn't love comments?
And seriously...carpet? Under your table? There was definitely no motherly-input in the design of that house. Gross.
I love all your recent pics of your house. It looks so cute, so great. I wish I had the energy/creativity that you do to tackle some projects I've been meaning to do...
I was here and I agree, you connect more when you comment, I'm always excited to see what people have to think about the random ramblings on that go on in my head :) and you, my dear, are far more interesting than I ;)
Post a Comment