HAVE YOU ever eaten anything that made a tear trickle down your face. I thought molten cakes were good....fuggetaboutit.
You'll have something sweet happenin valentines night if you make this little devil! You can thank my RS president who made it for our chocolate fest last night. I curled up in a ball in my chair and sang myself a song while I wished she had given me just one more scoop in my tiny cup. She got it from thepioneerwoman.com which is the reason why photography is so intriguing to me....and now is the reason why I want to make somthing other than "noodle boxes" {no joke, that is what is written on my menu tonight}. Hey....we all need a day off.
Make it, surely double it so you can eat half of it before it hits the oven, and give the babies some, thEEEN scoot them off to bed and snuggle your little buggle on the couch and mmmmmmm. I am sincerely thankful no one in my aerobics classes has access to my blog. I think I would loose a bit of credibility.
Declious Baked Fudge
Ingredients:
2 whole eggs
1 cup sugar
2 Tbs (heaping) cocoa
2 Tbs flour
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 tsp Vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 300 degrees or 325 if your oven is wusy.
Beat eggs until light in color. Beat in sugar until just combined. Add cocoa, flour, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix gently until well combined.
Pour batter in four large ramekins or one 8 inch square baking dish. Set ramekins or pan into a large pan halfway full of water.
Bake 40-50 minutes, or until upper crust is crispy and the rest of hte batter is firm but not set. Toothpick should come out...not clean, but mixture should not be overly runny. You can always stick it back in if you pulled it out prematurely.
Serve with sweetened whip cream or vanilly icecream.
I would never take such amounts of time to post something like this on my blog unless it would change your life. I am not going to say GO AND MAKE IT AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT WENT. I love you to pieces but I truly don't care if you make it. Just know if you don't you'll dreams will be haunted with the thought of crispy but creamy chocolate decadence.
11 comments:
Oh man! Treats only on Sundays just got harder... good thing its only two days away. I love that this will change my life. Heather you are so awesome! Miss you!
I have to agree those were pretty dang awesome!!! Thanks for the recipe
Haha, Heather you are hilarious. I however am in FULL AGREEMENT! I'm glad you swiped the recipe, because now I have it too! ;)
I can't wait to try it! Do I really have to share with the kids or I can't I just eat it all myself?
Sounds yummy, I'll have to try it. Thanks for the recipe.
wow-sounds divine!!! I think I would eat the whole pan, though. Better save this one for when we have company!! Then it can change all our lives!
Yes...it was good - but it is 10 x's better w/vanilla ice cream!
Wow! I made it tonight and I'm in love. Molten chocolate cakes and or chocolate souffles were my absolute favorite desserts UNTIL NOW. I have a love hate relationship with chocolate. So thanks a lot Heather, now I'm going to be drooling and dreaming of this during my diet.
Can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing. :)
So pretty much you are just super talented at taking pictures--no secret. But you are welcome to fly Audrey (and me) over to practice anytime, although your boys make great subjects--they are so darn cute. By the way, I was looking through your awesome photo website and how do you know Brandon Rowley? I dated him at Ricks. Small world.
Heather, I L-O-V-E your posts! And your pictures are priceless. However you got Corbyn in the air like that is amazing! Way cool! And the temples out of marshmallows & toothpicks. Very neat! I think I have an idea for Katelyn's turn for FHE. You Rock, Girl!
I miss out on so much when I don't keep up on blogging. Oh well. But I have to say, as soon as I read this posting about these. . . chocolates, I've made them right away! I even doubled the batch like suggested, and there are exactly 22 minutes left on the oven timer for them to bake. Can't wait for them to come out. I'm sure it will be a life-changing experience! ;) you are awesome! Thanks for the posts. And thanks for inspiring me to be a bit better.
Lots of love! Lisa
Post a Comment