-->

It's a GIRL!

Why do I think it is so funny to tell people I am having a girl?
Not sure. Probably because I still enjoy 12 year old jokes, I laugh at Corbyn's knock knock jokes, and I think that tantrums are funny. I suppose my sense of humor is a little off. Anyhow, when I told my mom I was having a girl she celebrated.
Then I told her I was really pregnant with a boy...
it ilicited all sorts of colorful language. Why that made me laugh I don't know? But it did.
3 boys. We are adding a mission fund to our budget today.
Molly is still mad at me that I can't text her pictures of my hair, so here it is dang it.
And yes I am only 15 1/2 weeks pregnant....yes my belly is far bigger than it should be.
I told you all I get big....no one believed me. Watch and wait my friends, watch and wait.
Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Yeah for another boy. Honestly, I think a family of boys would be a riot. I really do. Now I have one of each my dream won't come true but hopefully my boys still outweigh the girls. I'm so excited for you. You don't look big, you look darling as usual. Looks like you had a great Easter too!

Cali said...

I was so excited to congratulate you on a girl....

Seriously, though, I think that 3 boys will be so fun. My sister-in-law has 5 boys and they have so much fun! Oh, congratulations and lots of hugs. I hope that you get feeling better soon. And I'm so glad that everything is going so well!

Ryan + Jess said...

Boys are the BEST! Congratulations!!

And your hair is adorable, by the way. You are one hot mama!

Nightingale said...

Congrats on another boy! We are very excited for our third boy and I can't wait to swap horror stories :) Right now my boys are arguing about whether dinosaurs can fart...haha!

Megan said...

Love the hair first off. Love it! Three boys, you'll have a ball and your sense of humor will be the cause. Enjoy and Congrats again!

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

I think you look wonderful! I get big fast too...must be in the genes or something. Congrats on another boy. Honestly, THEY'RE SO FUN!!!!

Kim-the-girl said...

You know what I hate?!? When I tell people I'm having another boy and they get a deep look of pity on their faces... BOYS ROCK!!! Congrats to you and yours! And, seriously, we should compare big bellies... I bet mine gets bigger. ;)

Debra said...

Its a third baby thing...I never got big. So much for that trend. I am huge, bigger now than i was at full term with the girls. Love the hair, but most of all Congrats on another handsome (how could he not be) baby Taylor. Hope you feel better soon.

Alisha said...

Love the way that you told your mom! Life is definately not dull with three boys! They keep you on your toes! congrats!!!

Wendi said...

LOL. I'm not really sure what else I can say about that, but it's true. You made me laugh. Did you really tell your mother you were having a girl?

Molly Kay said...

You rotten woman! I totally fell for the girl thing! But, CONGRATULATIONS on ANOTHER BOY! I think that is awesome! :) I'm very excited for your family!

Josh and Cori said...

I heard it was a boy, then I saw your post title, and I was all excited for you!!! 3 boys are okay, in fact, 3 boys is wonderful. I love your hair too! So cute!!

The Vieiras said...

Oh, you are far too stinking cute! I still can't believe how grown up we are! I hope that the second half of this pregnancy is easier on you, my dear. Keep smiling that beautiful smile!

Ashley said...

We really are excited for you guys! Someone needs to have the boys because it certainly isn't going to be us.
You're hair looks so beautiful like always!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love love your hair! It is so cute. You are SO pretty. I am cutting my hair too. I can't stand it for one more second. Not one more! And YAAAY for another boy. It was meant to be :)

Unknown said...

yay! Boys are fun and you have such great little boys. CUTE hair! Miss ya, thanks for writing on my wall, sometimes I blog just for you it seems :)

Cam said...

Why mess up a good thing, right? You're a perfect boy mom. Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

You have adorable boys, so #3 is a pretty darn good reason to celebrate!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. When Molly said you were gonna cut it, I was a little sad...you have AwEsOmE long hair, but I have to admit, I really love it short.

ps...you still look GREAT for 15 1/2 weeks. It's just that you have such rock-hard abs with no fat layer on top, so there's no way to hide that "all baby" belly of yours! Miss you guys!

Jen Reed

Kristina said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous pictures of you, who does your hair? That's an amazing hair cut. You had me fooled for a minute, I thought maybe the doctor made a mistake and I was actually right. Darn.

Seth and Sierra said...

Had me fooled there for a second! Congrats on boy #3!!! You're such an awesome boy mom, of course you're gonna get another ;)
You look SO STINKIN ADORABLE too!!! LOVE the new haircut!

Carrie said...

There is nothing wrong with a family full of boys. You guys are going to have a rockin' time!

(Hhmmmm...I think I just used the word "rockin'" because I'm on Brian's laptop and "God Gave Rock and Roll to You" is playing...)

Congratulations!

Petronella said...

I am so happy for you having a boy! Mission fund, that is funny, I have to add that in our budget too :) How long are you guys going to stay in Chicago? We might be moving to south of Milwaukee. We are in the process of interviewing, etc and Bobby had an interview yesterday and he got an offer for Appleton, WI and Oak Creek (by Milwaukee). Maybe we can see you guys if we move there. I am pretty sure we would be in the same temple district.

I hope things will go well for your pregnancy. Take care.

The Browning Family said...

SO exciting!!! I wouldn't know what to do with boys, but you can handle it!! Love the hair!!

Lisa said...

Heather, you are so funny! Saying it's a girl and then, Oh, just kidding! That made me laugh. Well, congratulations. 3 boys will be loads of fun! Besides, you have 2 already, what's one more? :) Congrats! And keep taking pics of your tummy. I've failed to, and somehow wonder if I should have...
Anyway, good luck this pregnancy.