-->

Why oh why?

Today i talked to my sister.

Today for the umteenth time I realized I wanted to live by my sister

Today I realized I wanted to share backyards, run over there in my pj's and ask for 2 cups of milk to make crepes with, then she would realize I am making crepes and give me four cups so she could come over

I could texturize her bangs somehow when she calls me with the "i've got mom bangs" complaint

I could make her three tiered plate she wants for the bridal shower on tuesday

I could steal her cuter clothes, she could wear the ones my bum has grown out of

so many things. . . why oh why does she have to live in spanish fark? curses.

6 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

It is OH SO hard to live away from family. You are amazing for surviving it for so long! Luckily you have an adorable little family to keep you company :)

Kelsey Booth said...

I feel the same way...I used to live within 10 minutes of both of my sisters and my mom. I loved always having someone to do nothing with. Friends are great, but they aren't sisters :)

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. And it stinks.

Josh and Cori said...

I know-it's hard, sometimes we feel so lonely and would give anything just to have them near!! I totally understand, and it's no fun. Maybe someday you will be closer?? If you don't do your 20 years in the Navy thing...

Alicia and Devin said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel!

Unknown said...

i wish I had a sister to do all that kind of fun stuff with. I'm always so jealous of people who have fun sisters like that!