Preschool Graduation
How sad I have no pictures of the actual event. We got to throw the graduation party which was a treat and pleasure. We had so much fun decorating, coming up with games and food, and making invitations.
I guess that is why the camera sat safely on the shelf in the closet.
Oh well, tis the story of my pregnant life. Can you imagine how negligent I will become when the baby actually comes out?
It was a splendid day of recognizing our not so tiny 3 and 4 year old's and realizing how capable and smart they are. He really is ready for kindergarten. And I think I am finally used to the idea of him leaving. I even bought him a back pack which I think was a big step for me. If he has his little back pack and lunch pail I have to accept it, right?
Favorite memories from graduation:
The "test" they had to take to graduate. Their answers were mostly right on the money...but a few of them had me rolling.
To cross the threshold of maturity and readiness they pulled each other across the linoleum in a bucket attached to a rope. As ridiculous and ghetto as that was, it made them laugh and made me laugh.
Happy moving on, happy growing up, happy accomplishment!





1 comment:
So very, very fun! You are an all-star mom!
Post a Comment