-->
THE I HATE THIS DUMB HAT BEAR
THE SERIOUSLY MOM TAKE IT OFF OF ME BEAR
THE THANK YOU FOR THE MILK BEAR
I love the hat it is so durn cute. And your boys are a-dorable. Jay looks like both older brothers, I can't decide who he looks like more. So cute. I am happy to see you guys are doing great!
Love it!
SWEET baby bear!!!! =D
that hat is actually really cute and he look super cute in it
Such sweet pictures- love them all! Congrats Taylor family.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the hat it is so durn cute. And your boys are a-dorable. Jay looks like both older brothers, I can't decide who he looks like more. So cute. I am happy to see you guys are doing great!
Love it!
SWEET baby bear!!!! =D
that hat is actually really cute and he look super cute in it
Such sweet pictures- love them all! Congrats Taylor family.
Post a Comment