Heart stopping! Love you! Congrats Taylor Family! um...Jay looks just like Ty! He has his same nose! I love that your boys hair was combed in the hosp. pics!
Congratulations Taylor family! What an absolutely adorable little boy! Heather, I wish you were still in Bellevue so you could take great pics of my kids too. You're so talented! Enjoy your new baby and the happy craziness that 3brings :)
16 comments:
AWESOME!!!! =D
I love looking at all the pictures - you have a beautiful family!
Ia m in LOVE with these pictures!! The one of you and him touching noses is just so precious
Such a HANDSOME little guy!
Oh, newborns are so amazing.
So precious!!
Heart stopping! Love you! Congrats Taylor Family! um...Jay looks just like Ty! He has his same nose! I love that your boys hair was combed in the hosp. pics!
super cute and what fun photis!
Soooo nice! How funny you have a Jay and we're having a Jaylee in January (her nickname will be Jay!)
So cute Heather. You can never have too many pictures of your little ones!
Such ADORABLE pictures! He is so handsome. Fits right into the beautiful family he was chosen for!
How Sweet!! I love the picture with the tie!
those are some cute pictures! Next time you are out you need to take some pictures for me...
Love Heidi
Congrats on the newest addition. He looks like a Taylor to me, definitely!
Congratulations Taylor family! What an absolutely adorable little boy! Heather, I wish you were still in Bellevue so you could take great pics of my kids too. You're so talented! Enjoy your new baby and the happy craziness that 3brings :)
I cant believe it! Three incredibly BEAUTIFUL children! Good work Heather and Travis! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment