-->
To Do:Make boy ties to match baby brother's new ties
Check
To Do: Finish Jay's Blessing Outfit
Once again, I am quite impressed at how creative you are!! :) GREAT JOB Heather!
Wow very impressed!! Well actually I know how well you do things like that and that is just AMAZING!!! Way to go and everything looks GREAT:)
I hate that you live so far away! I would love to see these up close! you are soo talented girl! loving it!
sounds like you have been one busy mama! You are so talented-love it all!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Once again, I am quite impressed at how creative you are!! :) GREAT JOB Heather!
Wow very impressed!! Well actually I know how well you do things like that and that is just AMAZING!!! Way to go and everything looks GREAT:)
I hate that you live so far away! I would love to see these up close! you are soo talented girl! loving it!
sounds like you have been one busy mama! You are so talented-love it all!!!
Post a Comment