I was feeling quite proud and brave that I consented to having these done. . .
of course I wanted the memories of pregnancy.
I just didn't want the bad memories of cankles, double chin-ness, and expanded hip circumference.
I wanted to take them before I got too huge, but we kinda missed that window.
If you can believe it I am even bigger now, far bigger and this morning I am feeling very ready to hold him on the outside as opposed to the inside. My sciatic nerve I think would readily agree.







20 comments:
You are gorgeous no matter what! Seriously you look stunning. But I'll still send baby coming out thoughts your way. Good luck!
You look wonderful and what great shots! If I looked that way when I was ready to have my babies, I would consent to maternity photo shoots too! Good luck with the delivery!
B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L pictures!!! You are a STUNNING pregnant lady! :)
I miss you and your sweet family.
Hey sweet girl, you look fabulous! I am so excited for you and your little family. 3 little boys... so adorable. I loved looking at the pictures of the nursery too. You absolutely kill me with how much you are able to think up and actually do. We miss you guys! I hope Corbyn is enjoying the kindergarten! ;) Give him a big hug from Blake and I. Good luck with the bebe! -Molly
I am sending positive vibes your way - can you feel them?? #3 is so much fun - I feel like I am less stressed about doing everything "right" and more able to just relax and appreciate all the little things, like holding a brand new baby as much as I can! You look gorgeous, as usual :)
Love you!
HEATHER! you are too much! I love it! All the to do list, all the cuteness your making (which is making my ovaries sing!). You are the darlingest (pretend its a word)! And don't look at my blog, you'd be so disappointed (hasn't changed in 9 months and its beyond comical to me!). But I would love to know where you scored the fab maternity jeans! Love em! (think I have enough exclamation marks? just in case: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Seriously you are such a gorgeous pregnant woman!!! I wish I looked that good when I am pregnant!! What a beautiful glow
You are beautiful. Nothing else need be said. Gosh--can't wait to "meet" your new little one!
I love your pictures! It's nice to see some maternity poses where the mom isn't stripped down to a tank and showing the world her belly:-)
First off, love your awesome headband. Look at you, you're so trendy and gorgeous. The little skinny belt, great idea. I love, love the third picture, but let's be honest you look amazing in all of them. I totally look like a chubby man in all my preggo pics.
You look GORGEOUS!!!! Sending lots of good thoughts your way:-)
You are adorable!
You have been one busy girl!! Love the pictures! I hope all goes well with your new little guy!
Um....I LOVE IT ALL!!!!! What the crap? You are too cute for words! Love LOVE LOVE the nursery, the bag, the towel, the mobile... LOVE it ALL! Why oh why can't we live next door again and craft together?! Miss you!
Beautiful Heather! Good luck!
You look fabulous! And I love all your baby projects--you're so clever and creative. Good luck with baby 3...
WOW!!!!! First off, your pregnancy pics are TOO. DIE. FOR. (I absolutely WILL NOT pose for pics when I'm prego...Don't wanna remember it I guess.) You, however, should pose for those pics cuz you look AWESOME! And can I just say that your nursery is amazing! LOVE IT! What a lucky little guy.
Can't wait to hear about his arrival!
So not only do you look way cute at this point in the pregnancy you also have an amazing nursery! We pretty much have a crib set up, but nothing on the walls. Of course since we're renting there is nothing on any of the walls, but even if there were it would not be that cute. We're so excited for you!
you look absolutely fabulous! I wish you still lived near us so I could meet the next little cutie first hand. You're one gorgeous pregnant lady. the nursery looks fantastic too. You're hero!
You are one B-E-A-Utiful prego lady! I love all the pictures!! If I looked like you pregnant, I'd get prego photos, too. Gorgeous.
Post a Comment