I
AM
stilllll
Pregnant.
Yes, this is the longest I have ever been pregnant.
Yes, I thought this baby would follow suite and come early.
Yes, I was wrong.
Yes, this baby is quite content to spend the duration of his mortal life in utero
And Yes, I did cry at the doctor.
But there is hope
A day of blessed induction on Tuesday.
Pray no other mom's have emergencies that day, pray no one's water breaks at that moment pushing me to a much later time frame. Or we could just pray that the contractions I have every single night will just keep going and this baby will come out sooner. But that is just a ridiculous notion. If I can pull 2 a dayer work outs and go running without taunting him out of this body or breaking my water, I think Pitosin is the only way.
So bring it on.
9 comments:
Tuesday is a GREAT day to have a baby!!! I hope all goes well for labor and delivery! :)
Good luck!!! Hope all goes well!
Oh Heather! I can't imagine how hard it must be to endure when your others have come early! Mine always come late so I just expect it. :) Good luck! Can't wait to see "meet" your newest little guy!
You are doing great - only a couple more days :) Sophi was the same, considering the week I had just prior to my induction I was convinced that she would never come. Let me know if there is anything I can do!
Good luck!!! I LOVED the maternity shots. I wish I could look that great being that pregnant. You always have been absolutely beautiful. Inside and out!
goodluck and if you need anything let us know
Oh, Heather! You are such a beautiful pregnant mommy. I'm sure you don't feel that way, but you are BEAUTIFUL! Good luck with getting that sweet boy here:)
Dear Heather. Maybe your boy will come tomorrow? If not, I'm so glad that you know that Tuesday he'll be making his debut. I'll be praying for you--those last hours are so amazing and so trying at the same time. I can't wait to "meet" him. Best of luck, my friend!
Heather I have checking and checking to see if your baby has come. He's almost here! I'm glad to hear that Tuesday is the day. Good luck and I'll be thinking of you.
Post a Comment