-->

Say hello to baby Jay

He was born 21Sept, he was 19.5 inches long and 7 lbs 3 oz. We could not be happier.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

38 comments:

Brooke said...

He looks PERFECT! (kinda like Corbyn...) CONGRATULATIONS

Ashley said...

Yay! Great job Heather! Welcome baby Jay, we cannot wait to meet you.

Candace and Brian said...

S0oooooooo cute! Congratulations. The first picture is absolutely beautiful. It speaks 1,000 words. I'm so excited for you!

Sierra said...

YAY!!! You look so great! I love that first picture!
Jay is so handsome!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Yea!! Congrats! He's so cute and you look so beautiful for just having a baby!!

Wendi said...

Corbyn says:
I love you Mom. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'm so excited to see my Baby Jay! I think he looks like me when I was a baby.
Love, Corbyn.

Wendi said...

He is so perfect! I can't believe how cute he is. We all hope you're doing well! Congratulations to the Taylors!!! And good work, Mama!!

Alisha said...

Super cute!

Kelsey Booth said...

Congratulations! We are sooooo happy for you!

Butler Family said...

He looks PERFECT! CONGRATULATIONS. Great job Heather!

Luke and Tiff said...

Congrats to your family! You both look wonderful. Welcome Jay!

Terra said...

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing your birth story.

Cam said...

Beautiful pictures. Congratulations- glad he arrived safe and sound.

Kurt and Kristy said...

Congrats!! I'm sure you're thrilled he's finally here! And I love the name (it's Tanners middle name)!

Ryan + Jess said...

Congratulations, Heather! I'm so glad he came today and I can't wait to hear all about it! Love you!

Cali said...

He's beautiful...makes me want to cry. Newborns do that to me...can't wait to hear more. Best of luck with recovery.

Brandi said...

So precious! So happy for you guys!

Pebley Family said...

Congrats!!! I couldn't be happier for you. I think he looks like Corbyn. I hope the labor went smoothly for you.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Congrats Heather! He is so precious and looks like Ty (I think). So happy he came today:)

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!! Hello Baby Jay!! :) We are so happy and excited for your family!!

Mitch n' Molly said...

Hooray! Happy Birthday baby Jay! What an adorable little little boy! oh...you look so content! Good luck with the next few weeks! You will do amazing!

Megan said...

Way to go there momma! Nothing more sweet than a newborn snuggled up to its mommy. Best of luck, we still need to chat on the phone. 9716781105 congrats again Taylor family.

Molly Kay said...

I'm glad that beautiful and highly anticipated baby is finally here. I love the picture of you holding him, you both just look so content and happy. Congratulations and welcome to the mom of 3 club! (It's a fun & crazy club)

Debra said...

So amazing! Congrats...Can't wait to see more pics... and btw, can you please move back to UT so I can have a photographer:)

we share: said...

perfect! I am so happy you don't have to be prego anymore- and ***BONUS* yo uget a baby to take home and cuddle. rock on! He is so cute!!!! I am very impressed with your nesting skills girl- wow. You put us all to shame! Enjoy lillle Jay.

Reed Family said...

Congratulations!!! That pic of you and Jay says it ALL! You both look utterly content. Love it!

Josh and Cori said...

I am so happy for you guys! He is so CUTE!! No fair that you look amazing!!! J/K-you totally deserve it!

The Sabatini Family said...

Congrats!! He's adorable!! :)

Byers said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful:)

The Browning Family said...

Oh, congratulations!! We are very happy for you! He is a handsome fellow!!

Allison said...

Congratulations! What a little cutie!

Megan Lofgran said...

Welcome! Welcome! 3 boys ROCKS! Welcome to the club!

Carley said...

Congratulations! I love that first picture, so sweet!

staci baker said...

Congrats, you Taylors! He's adorable just like the others! It's nice to have someone else join us in the All Boy Club (and can relate to the circus we live in at home with all the rambunctiousness!) Hope the recovery and transition goes well! We're excited for you!

LeAnn said...

Yay for baby Jay! I'm so glad he's here safe and that you are doing well! He is adoreable! Welcome baby Jay!

Kim-the-girl said...

He is perfect! And you look gorgeous to boot! Congratulations!!!

Petronella said...

Congratulations, amazing job, he looks so handsome :)

cbbaird said...

Welcome to the this wonderful world baby Jay! You've come to a wonderful family! We miss you, Taylors.
The Bairds