-->

Down with school photo's

Gone are the days when the school system can sucker us into paying $35 for one crappy picture with a crappy background and over priced printing.
Did I mention I think school pictures are robbery?
No, I didn't trip when I hopped off my soap box just now.
I am taking a break from my final nesting
I say final because I have technically "nested" 3 times already thinking this bebe was coming.
He hasn't
But my house has been clean
Alas, bebe day is
TOMORROW {I sang that out loud}
Here is our turkey's school photo's
He's a ham, just like someone else I married

This is my favorite one. So dern funny.



You would think they would hate photo's with how much we set up and take down the indoor lighting. It is quite the opposite. He was thrilled for his chance to ham it up and have the lime light. And it is quite wonderful to capture a taste of what he is like and keep it in my pocket forever.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

you take fantastic photos! Of course it does help when the subject(s) is as cute as your family is. I would never pay for school photos. Very tacky backgrounds and terrible pictures. I'm excited to see some new baby photos!! good luck Hun!

Ashley said...

Awesome pics! Best of luck tomorrow, we'll be praying that they can actually take you and you don't have to wait.

Bekah: said...

Amen!

And those have to be the cutest school pictures I have seen anyway! Ok, so he is adorable! You make cute boys. I make (oh and adopt!) cute girls, we need to hook em' up somehow ;)

Bekah: said...

oh and ps good luck with the birth of your third. My condolences that you are still prego.

Butler Family said...

I LOVE the 2nd one of him. He is such a cute kid

Wendi said...

Seriously! Corbyn is ADORABLE!! His pictures made me smile! And I could totally hear exactly how you would have sang "TOMORROW," and I am so very excited for you and your family. Good luck, and you're going to rock it tomorrow, you amazing woman!!!

Carrie said...

You say he's a ham like Travis, but I see a lot of you in those faces. I love the pictures - they look so fun!

Good luck tomorrow. We're excited for you!

Allison said...

What a cutie. I love his pictures.

Mitch n' Molly said...

Hedder! Those pics are just too amazing! Well done! I love the outfit and everything! Just wish we lived closer so I could give YOU my money rather than the school! Love you!
oh-Shannon thinks that Corbyn looks just like you!