-->

Hallow's ween

Halloween is kind of a strange holiday when you think about it
We let our kids eat candy non-stop--illogical
We dress our kids up strangely--why?
We go door to door saying "trick or treat" when really we mean "give me your free candy"-- well that's just awesome
And you know what? Halloween is so fun despite all the illogical weirdness.
Corbyn asked me "What does Halloween have to do with Jesus?"
I said, "Nothing really."
He says, "Then why do we celebrate it?"
I say, "So we can dress you up all funny and get free candy."
He says, "Oh."
And that was that.
And so we can carve pumpkins! Kipper done by Ty and Daddy. Darth Vader done my Mommy and Corbyn.

Luke Skywalker

Monkaaay

And the baby hot dog....and Wendi's costume which was pure genius. She is dressed in her princess attire with her baby hatchling dragon. And the woopie cusion in the background....that's just funny.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

Haha! Love the costumes! I still think it's crazy you know Wendi! Small world!

Wendi said...

Love the whoopie cushion in the background. Best part. Okay not really... the best part has to be the amazing jack-o-lanterns. I had to call Tom over to see them they are so cool!

Cam said...

Heather- you look great, not at all like you just had a baby! Love the hotdog- looks like Halloween was a lot of fun at your house.

Butler Family said...

love the pictures. costumes are so adorable

Reed Family said...

I just checked your blog, and it's ironic cuz Jemma is watching Star Wars for the first time right now! Ha ha ha.

Did you really just have your 3rd baby cuz you look AwEsOmE and I have to say the hotdog idea was brilliant!

Kim-the-girl said...

You really do look fabulous, friend! I guess it was the year of the jedi... SO many friends out there in blogosphere were on the same track as us. Too fun!

staci baker said...

Just checking in on the mama who just had a baby, and I see a picture of her that looks like a million bucks. There's no way she just had a baby.... ;) You all look great! (My baby just turned 6 months old, and I still have a nice tummy pouch!) And how about those pumpkin carving skills!