-->

Jay's Birth Announcement

Here is the little squishy's birth announcement.
I actually made my child a birth announcement
I guess it took until #3 to get around to it

Here are Ty's almost 3 year pictures



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alisha said...

Way too cute! I love how much personality yours boys have!

The Browning Family said...

SO cute!! How is it being a momma to 3? I have heard that the 3rd isn't too bad. I am still not ready to test that theory!!!

Kim-the-girl said...

Well, I still haven't made a birth announcement, but I don't think even if I have #6 I'll get around to it... kudos to you! It is adorable, how it could it not be?!? And Ty is STUNNING! What a handsome little set of boys you have.

Butler Family said...

I LOVE Jay's name. Calvin is such a cute middle name and the announcement is adorable. it was so good talking with you the other day I have really missed that. Ty is getting so big. man time just seems to fly

Mitch n' Molly said...

Just Lovely! I LOVE his middle name! What an adorable bear hat! yes to that! Um...can Ty and Hattie still marry each other? Ty is one handsome dude! Great Pics!

Unknown said...

I love his name! Calvin was one of the names that we loved too. He's just so cute! I can't believe that Ty is already 3ish :) Insane!