-->

Day of Thanks

The perfect way to begin a thanksgiving-
an injury free turkey bowl
No I didn't say he wasn't grossly sore-he was. Just no millennial injuries.
While the big boys are our playing football, Ty and I get to work baking pie's

Every Thanksgiving has to have an oops. This was ours
Finally the food is done and we are feeling thankful

Onto dessert....making cream for the pies
Mmmmm....brown paper bag apple pie
We named it daggum good pie
Taylor Tradition: Thankgiving movie time
Happy Thanksgiving To All

9 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

It looks like a perfectly thankful Thanksgiving. Glad it was happy!

Candace and Brian said...

I honestly think you ahve got to be the cutest/most creative family I know. I love reading your blog for humor with your way of words but each time walk amazed at all you do.

Pebley Family said...

What fun! The boys are gettin big and so cute. Hope things are well.

Cali said...

Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm so glad that it was so nice--even if the rolls (is that what your "oops" was??) had a bit of a mishap along the way!

Terra said...

Gosh that baby of yours makes the best faces! We're going to have to try spa night--I think my kids would really get into that.

Megan said...

We're totally doing spa night loved it! Hey I need your address, and I lost you number I thought my phone saved it...wrong! Loved your tree great idea girly.

Butler Family said...

I LOVE all the pictures and posts. you have the cutest 3 boys. I love reading through your posts it makes me want to be a better person. glad you had a great thanksgiving

The Browning Family said...

Your little boys are so cute!! Looks like a fun Thanksgiving! (Yes, we are in Texas!)

Reed Family said...

You are incredible! All that cooking and baking all on your own! YIKES!!! We sure miss your family! Your boys are all getting so big and that little Jay is adorable! Glad you had such a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!