Lest you forget -there are two parents in this house. The Daddy had different plans.
Corbyn has been working hard to earn 45 marbles to trade in for his Lego Indiana Jones-wii game. To a five year old boy this is his bread and butta. One marble for matching socks. One marble for vacuuming stairs. One marble for setting the table. FORTY FIVE IS A LOT. So Travis told him he would give him 5 marbles if he let him yank it out. Corbyn thought for a minute and said-not today Dad. So everyday Travis lay the deal on the table and Corbyn refused. I left to go teach on Tuesday night and get a text right before class starts and holy cow. Travis yanked that tooth out and Corbyn got 5 marbles. Now, with the 5 marbles he was still one short so he quickly cleaned the play room for one more. Alas Indiana Jones was in his clutches!
Corbyn still had one more loose tooth that he wouldn't let Travis pull. Later that week he came home from school and it was gone!
"Holy cow Corbyn where is your other tooth?"
"Uh, I dunno, I guess it fell out?"
"You didn't know it was gone?"
"Nope."
Well okay then, 2 teeth down. Lot's more to go.
Here is Corbyn cashing in his marbles for the game.
Ty has great fashion sense doesn't he?


2 comments:
I'm the same way...leave the teeth alone!! LOL!! I love the marbles idea ... might have to steal that one!
We need to have a reward for our kids to earn... the video game is MAJOR incentive. I like it. I'm worried about poor Bryant he STILL hasn't lost any teeth... he's almost 8!
Post a Comment