I think Corbyn got tired of waiting for the snow and substituted sand
Step one: you need a Mae Mae who is crazy enough to jump into the Lake with you in November.
Step two: Jump into the lake with the afore-mentioned Mae Mae
Step three: Wonder why on earth you just jumped in the lake
Step four: Well, I'm already laying down I might as well make a snow angel.
The pictures just don't do the scenario justice. It was SO COLD. Did I mention how cold it was? So.
If "so" was a measurement more than a lot-it was definitely SO COLD.
I did not anticipate him jumping in the water.
Nor did I anticipate him not crying after he did so.
Nor did I anticipate him tripping in the SO COLD water and laughing his way up to the beach to make a sand angel.
I was feeling like quite the baby when I was the first to offer up a walk back to the warmth of the car.




1 comment:
We need to get ourselves a Mae Mae, 'cause that looks like so much fun! Cold though...
Post a Comment