-->

What happens when a Mae Mae comes to Visit

What happens when a Mae Mae comes to visit.
Well, whole bunches of stuff.
But one thing for sure happens
Playing
Lots and Lots of Playing
My mom whipped out these hats she made for all the boys literally right when she walked in the door from the airport and then requested we do some photo's. I really don't like to shove photo's down my families throat so I was pretty darn excited she wanted some and that led us to a very chilly November beach. I have been dying to do a beach photo session and no one has been feeling very beachy...who better to drag out to the freezing cold beach than people who will still love me when it's over. Turns out I was the cold one, everyone else was just happy to be there.
Celebrating their first introduction into the icy depths of Lake Michigan
Running away from the icy depths of Lake Michigan
Snuggling the very chilly baby whom our protective and wise daddy soon whisked off for a snuggle in the warmth of the car.

A race to the icy cold water

That red light house....I want to steal it and take it home with me.
When we move I will need to hire some less than savory people to steal it and put it on our moving truck.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Looks like so much fun (cold fun, but fun nonetheless) :)

Alisha said...

What a fun day! I would probably would be the one saying lets go as well! Isn't it funny how you don't notice the cold when you are little but as we get older, its so much more noticeable!