-->

Jay Bear's 3 months....when did that happen




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Butler Family said...

he is seriously SO CUTE!! Can't believe he is 3 months old already. Wow time flies. BEAUTIFUL eyes

Ryan + Jess said...

Seriously? Time flies. He is so cute...just like your other little men.

Mitch n' Molly said...

What a doll baby! I would LOVE to snuggle this little boy! He looks soooo big! Can't you just slow him down a little? Please? Oh and by the way, your boys are sooooooo incredibly handsome! I LOVE your pics!

Shaillé said...

Too cute! I wish I had your photography skills, then I wouldn't have to take my kids in to Sears Portrait all the time. ;)

By the way, if you wonder why I'm leaving a comment in the "middle of the night," it's because I CAN'T sleep and after laying in bed for four hours I just had to get up... If you have any insomnia advice, let me know, hehe. ;)

P.S. My friend (and 1st counselor) Elizabeth has an awesome blog that I thought you might enjoy reading. Her humor reminds me of you sometimes (that's a good thing by the way - I love your humor). :)

Shaillé said...

And I forgot to leave you the link for the blog...probably because it's 4 am... ;)

http://my-backdoor.blogspot.com/

Terra said...

He is so adorable and makes the best faces.

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!!! Could he BE any cuter?!?!? What a stud. You sure make 'em cute!

Cam said...

Adorable!

Lisa said...

So, so so so so So SO SSOO CUTE!!! Did I mention he's a cutie?! Not like you didn't know to begin with. ;)
I totally need more pics of my own little Babe.