-->

Lookesee he's three

I really have nothing exciting or witty to write
I love him, he is such a ray of sunshine in this house
We all have fallen so deeply in love with his laugh, his happy spirit, and his silly way of living.
And...
fondent is disgusting.
Even if you spend a little longer making the marshmellow fondent that they swear is "yummy fondent"-they lied. Still not good.
Unless your three
Three year olds apparently like rubber sugar
Remember my recent discovery - that I need to keep things simple.
Hence the Thomas head-with no body.
I like making cakes. . . but not enough to spend a day doing it.
Him shouting "I'm three now"


His Birthday wish was a train ride and a donut. Real tough right?


He changed his mind on the donut and wen't for an Icee, good choice.


If I would have known he would wear this hat all day I would have had Travis made it out of something a tad bit more durable.


Things about mr. Ty that make us laugh lately:
He thinks every screen is a touch screen. He reached up to our computer screen the other day and tapped on the red "x" and said, "It's not working."
He sings along to jack johnson in the car
Corbyn was going on and on about the rules to a game he wanted to play with Ty and Ty said, "I'm all done talking about it bruber."
He insists on dressing himself and often has his pants on backwards and that makes him waddle around.
If you ask him to do something and he doesn't want to he says "um gagiga."
He tries to recite the articles of faith with us at dinner time
He snorts all the time. He will be playing by himself and will just snort and then laugh at himself
We love you Mr. Ty-thank goodness you came to our family
We need you more than you know
Someone knew the sweet laughter you would bring. . .
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy birthday to Ty!! ( yeah, I remember back in the day when touch screens were a fantastical idea from sci-fi shows. Our kids are not from that era.)

Butler Family said...

wow I can;t believe he is 3. Happy Birthday Ty. I remember when he used to be little and now he is growing up way to fast!! LOVE the pictures

Terra said...

Good to know about the fondant. The last two cakes I made I was this close to making the marshmallow fondant and then chickened out. Maybe I won't bother. Happy Birthday, Ty. He is so cute and funny.

Kim-the-girl said...

What a cute little guy! Happy birthday Ty!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ty!!! I sure miss being with you in Nursery!! You are such a SWEET boy!!!

Alisha said...

What a cute cake! And what a cute little boy! I also love your sister pictures as well! Sisters are indeed special...and I'm glad that I have mine!

Cali said...

Happy birthday to Ty! I can hardly believe that he's already three! And, I think that the cake looks awesome! What a fun, fun day!