Sledding has evolved
Ty no longer wears a one piece snow suit -{which is too bad because they sure make me giggle-watching him waddle around}
Ty no longer has any desire to receive help-{except being hauled back up the hill by taxi cab mom or dad. Taxi cab Corbyn tried but it is a lot harder that it looks}
Corbyn likes to go off of the jumps and is disappointed when he misses one
I am not carrying a baby anymore so I can go down too....wewhooo
Travis hasn't evolved
No I am not saying he hasn't evolved in general
His sledding has not evolved. Men don't really go through strange life or develpemental changes do they? No wonder they are so stable.
you have to pay for a taxi cab
taxi cab mom and dad are free of charge
You do however have to spend eternity with us
sorry, that's a done deal





5 comments:
OH WHAT FUN!!!! =D I do miss sledding, although I am really enjoying the milder winter down here in San Antonio!
That looks utterly delightful!
That looks like a lot of fun! We totally need to go sledding more! Too bad Anth has to work till dark and I'm not brave enough to take four kids by myself!
wow that looks like so MUCH FUN!! What a great way to enjoy the snowy cold weather they have in IL
Looks like you guys had so much fun but I don't miss that much snow AT ALL! just saying...
Post a Comment