-->

Japan Relief. If you help us I'll give you a cookie

You have to be crazy to take something like this on.

Crazy is my middle name.

You have to have some crazy friends to do it with you.

Just so happens I've got some.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE WORD

We want it to be big

Huge

Magnificent

We want to make a difference.

Help us.

Email me or comment if you would like the image on this post emailed to you so you can help us get the good word out via blog or face-book or ANY SUCH THING.

Oh yes, and I will give you a cookie if you help me.

If the satisfaction of knowing you are lifting a suffering soul wasn't enough, surely a cookie will do the trick!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome for doing this. Best of luck. I asked Logan what we could do to help the in Japan as we were watching pictures of the "salami" (tsunami) on t.v. and he replied "get a boat and help get them". Kids are so sweet.

Butler Family said...

that is fabulous that you are doing this. I will pray hard for you guys that day that you will be able to have a lot of money donated. I wish so badly I could be there right now and that we could do this. I am really proud of you and definently NOT surprised because you are so selfless and loving towards everyone you see. I would LOVE to put this on my blog but I am not sure how much help that would be since I don't live there anymore.

Alisha said...

What a great idea! I wish that we live nearby so that we could come and support this!

Shaillé said...

That's really neat that you're doing this! Sounds great!