-->

He's So Squishy!!

Corbyn made a crown for Ty
It was too small
Hence our "King Jay Bear"
"King of all things baby"

Our little squishy is just that

Squishy

It was an easy nickname to come up with really.

The other day Corbyn was playing with him and he yelled, "he's so fluffy."

I thougth we would forgo the polyvisol today and get the real thing instead.

Jay was appreciative

This is his breakfast post. Supervising my oatmeal and green shake making.

Weird to think he has only been an official part of our family for 5 months. It feels much longer than that, and I feel much more tired than only 5 months of sleep deprivation. For such a squishy baby he really should sleep all night right?
I know you all have these moments with your babies when you just look them and your heart swoons.
You sit back and wonder how everything could have gone so wonderfully right to get them here.
How you are so lucky to wipe poop out of their hair when they decide to clean house (their bowel house that is)
And let's not forget the late night feedings when you both fall asleep cuddled up so close and wake up to each other in the morning.
Lately, Heavenly Father has been reminding me how lucky I am to be able to stay home with my babies. To cook for them, to clean after them, to snuggle them, to hear the goofy things they say, to neatly fold their clothes only to find them strewn all over their rooms, somedays the mommy cup runneth o'er with squishies and snuggles.
And some day's it doesn't.
So I am going to enjoy today!

4 comments:

Butler Family said...

oh my goodness he is ADORABLE!!! He is getting so big and more handsome by the minute

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh, he is such a doll! And I do love those moments.

Brooke said...

He has those eyes too! He looks so sweet!

Anonymous said...

What do you put in your green shake? I have a friend who drank just green smoothies for a month and lost 25 pounds. Do you have one just in the morning?