-->
"Hello, My name is Corbyn.

I am 5 years old.

I live down the street from you.

I go to Oak Crest Elementary.

I am helping earn money to send to Japan. That’s why I want you to come to this fundraiser. I hope you come,

It’s okay if you don’t.

From: ( 5 year old signature)

P.s. If you’re on my bus I could tell you about my booth. I hope you come to my booth; I am selling candy, art work, and cards that I made."

That was the letter Corbyn wrote and attached to 220 flier's we passed out in our neighborhood. What an incredible little friend I have.

We raced down the street's on opposite sides seeing who could put their red flier's in the mailbox faster.

Honestly it was one of those perfect afternoons.

We only had one CLOSE encounter with a car.

She was nice. I love nice people.

Our house is oh so dirty, covered in crafting items, paint, donations, and a few heart felt letter's written to Corbyn. Bless you for caring about him and supporting him.

I wish you could see his face when we read your letters. I wish you could see his eyes light up when he talks about how much money he has made "before we've even started."

The signs are done

The word is out

Now we price, bake, tuck tuck pull and wait!

Wish us luck

Scratch that.

Wish us the blessing of heaven on our errand





What? No comment? Don't you love the japanese?


Juuuuust kidding. Kind of.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I think you guys are awesome! I have an idea for a fundraiser for a different cause that's been circling in my head for a few weeks, but I don't even know if I'm going to attempt it, because I have so many fears of it being a flop. You and Corbyn (and everyone else involved) are a huge inspiration to me. Good luck!

Butler Family said...

after they just had aNOTHER massive earthquake out there I wish more than anything I could be there. I am so broke but I wish I could be there to support you all in this wonderful endeavor

Alisha said...

You guys are amazing for doing what you are! Truly an inspiration!

Mitch n' Molly said...

Words cannot even begin to convey the admiration i have for your sweet family's efforts on the behalf of Japan. Well done! Keep it up! you inspire me to be better! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

This is AWESOME! facebook me your address or email me tlmanville@gmail.com and I'll send you a little something for your cause. I SO admire all of you. What a fantastic lesson you are teaching to your boys. You are truly some of the best people I know. We'll say a prayer for you!