-->


This is the first time I have ever

(Ya, I am pretty sure)

EVER

posted non-edited photo's on my blog.

Not because I must edit but because editing makes me happy.

But....

I am tired and don't want to edit them.

These are the last few days before our Japan Relief Effort was underway.

Why on earth did I not take more pictures?

I guess I was busy.

Here is Ty making some homemade cards to sell

Here I am at my crafting post.

On a side note I finally cleaned off my kitchen table yesterday.


Corbyn was sitting to eat and said, "I like our table like this."


I said, "Like what."


He said, "clean."



Travis does not like to craft.


Not at all actually.


He is quite efficient though when given a task. I needed gazillions of these clips covered and he got out of bed early on his day off to cover them for me. Now that's true love.


Here's Mr. Jay, our bystander crafting support committee.


He likes oatmeal for breakfast.

4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Can't wait to hear how it went! Such a fabulous family effort! Inspiring!

The Vieiras said...

oh, how I love your family! You refresh and uplift me!

Kelsey Booth said...

I am so glad you love to craft! You did an amazing job. PS, nonedited photos still look amazing!

Butler Family said...

wow Jay is getting so BIG. Holy cow!! LOVE the pictures