-->

Here I am Having a moment with my pie.

I like pie

Who doesn't?

Why am I having a moment with my pie?

Because my husband sent me downstairs on the eve of our Japan Effort to add some photography stuff in our humongous "to take to the church tomorrow" pile

On my way back up the stairs he met me with a card

AND A PIE.

Now husbands, take note.

Nothing says I love you like a pie.

This my friends is why I love this man. His dashing good looks and large biceps are an added bonus (a really fabulous added bonus) but I love sensitivity. I love feelings so tired, so worn down, and quite stressed and having my husband orchestrate time to show his love and support. I will forever cherish that sweet and loving card and yes I will forever carry the 1/2 of that pie I ate singlehandedly!

4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Aw... that's so sweet.

If only Ethan read your blog. :)

Alisha said...

That is awesome!! Anthony will love hearing about this...LOL!!!

Brooke said...

Lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

Is that chocolate cream or something? That' a great guy you have. I'm excited because my guy taught Logan how to tie his shoe and tell time this past week without me even remotely suggesting it! Yay, something I don't have to teach now!