Murder?
oh.
It was my husbands turn to plan date night.
I tell you what. . . he done good.
Why plan a date for 2 when you can plan a date for 15?
I am all about cut back and keep it simple but thankfully he wasn't.
He planned the whole murder mystery, the dinner, invitations, couples, location, etc.
No you can't marry him, he's mine. Get your own.
Best part, it wasn't at our house. I didn't even have to clean my house the night before. . . can I get a booyah on that one. Thank you Wendi for cleaning your house the night before. High fives to you.
The night before Travis and I were trying on costumes and pulling together our Chicago 1920's lingo and accents. That was hilarious enough, the date could have stopped there. After an hour of "batta bing batta booms" "hey, it's notta big deal" and "ya such a boob" 's we were rolling.
Travis character was Toto Tequilla the boss of the bosses from New York trying to pick up Rebecca Ravioli (me) an understudy to her fatha's mafia group. Ya know, it was a real hotsy totsy kinda night ya see.
I open up my book to read about my character and holy cow. I am the murderer.
Great.
Actually, not so great.
Me -no - acting.
Me-no-good-at-it.
Turns out you don't have to be a good actor to trick people into thinking it is someone else. So many other people had all these side plots going on and it all took care of itself.
I spent the entire night trying to keep my secret marriage to Sly the Sleaze ( a real keepa if ya ask me) under da coffin, and naturally trying to kill of Toto Tequilla. In the end I had to pay my mom to knock him off.
My personal favorite moments were:
My personal favorite moments were:
Paying off my mom to kill my real husband.
My bishop offering me $50 bucks to keep a little secret quiet (yes it was fake money....woulda been a lot cooler if it was real money)
Tom finding a bunch of weapons because they were in the kitchen where he was cooking.
Jan stealing the extra -out of play- money off of the table and off of anyone who happened to set down their clip board.
Tammy stripping the "dead" bodies of their cash



12 comments:
wow that is AMAZING and so so so FUN!! I LOVE the way you all look and it just seems like it was an extremely fun night. Way to go Travis
Does he have a single brother?
Totally kidding, but what a fun night!
Oh.My.Goodness. That has to be the best date night EVER! I love the pictures and the story line! Go Travis!!
PS: It's okay that you stalk me because it's mutual. ;) Loves
LOVE IT! Love your costumes. Love you! Pat on the back to your good man.
HOW FUN!!! That's all I have to say about that.
What fun!! That looks like a lot of fun!
How FUN and FUNNY!!! LOVE the photos of everyone!!! =D
That is the kind of TAYLOR fun I am talking about! What a blast! I am making Shannon read this post! I hope it inspires him! LOVE YOU! ps your hair is awesome!
Looks like so much fun!! And I can't believe your husband planned the whole thing! The photos crack me up!! You all look great in your get-up! And I can't believe the bishop participated in a murder! Hahahaha!!
I have always wanted to try one of those. That looks SO FUN!!
I loved your comment about the looks/comments you get. I got them ALL the time in Canada. Like, "What is your husband doing to you?" Oh man...some people :)
That is awesome! Love the costumes!
totally awesome. love the outfits!!
Post a Comment