-->
Oh my squishy
How I love thee
I can't get over this stage of life with this sweet as pie baby
Maybe Corbyn is pushing Ty down the stairs....again
Maybe I bargain with a five year old until I am blue in the face
And perhaps I spend a little too much time writing out to do lists.
But really?
I mean look at him
Who can complain

I sing him a new lullaby, do you want to hear it?
That would take to long (It's all about time management), but I'll write it to you instead.
How about you hum it to yourself to the happy lovely tune of frarajaca

Dear sweet baby
Dear sweet baby
You caused a fuss
Sometimes I wanna cuss
I couldn't love you more
It's you I adore
I'm so glad you came
Your dad's to blame

















Dear sweet third child,
For some reason your presence has kicked my butt royally. You've helped me cut back, redesign, and reformat my life. I am so thankful you were sent in such a squishy and rather delightful package. Please stay 8 months forever.

Love,

Me

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Little Jay is way too cute! I think I might say that every time I see his picture. I meant to comment on your last post that I felt very validated after I read it. I too have been super duper overwhelmed and can't seem to put my arms around all I want/need to do. Forgetting? I can't stop doing it either. Oh dear. It really is a fantastic thing that we love our kiddos so much.

Butler Family said...

he is way way way way cute and getting so BIG so fast

Carley said...

He reminds me of Lincoln when he was a baby. Maybe its the huge eyes, or the rolls everywhere, or the faux hawk, or the cloth diapers... Just entirely too cute!

Mitch n' Molly said...

Are you kidding me? What a DOLL! I can say that about a boy baby right? Because he is adorable! Cannot wait to squish him!

Reed Family said...

He is absolutely adorable! And, I laughed out loud at your lullaby. :)

Candace and Brian said...

Seriously he is sooooo cute! The third has kicked my butt to and taught me a lot about life & myself-or lack there of. :) I read your blog each time...just don't always take time to comment. I just want you to know you're normal (forgetting and all) and I think you have the cutest family in the world!

Pebley Family said...

Love the last picture! So cute!

hambunch said...

Ohmygosh he is the most adorable baby I have seen in my life! His blue eyes are simply wonderful and I just love his face!!

joolee said...

ok seriously? cutest baby boy ever. and cutest family ever, in fact. :) found your blog through scott + gen's - bet you don't remember me (and my brother Jared) from NY?? it was many moons ago. and MY travis and YOUR travis knew each otha growin' up! how crazy is dat? you're hilarous - let's be bloggin' buddies.
luv,
julie