To our dear sweet daddy
How we love you.
You put the un in Fun
The eet in Sweet
The toot in Cute
You are everlastingly predictable
Adorably anal
and Remarkably compassionate
And you really like Taylor Sticky buns
(They are sticky and they are buns, what's not to like?)
Our boys cherish you and gloat over who can make daddy grunt the loudest when they jump on your belly.
You let us all pinch your bum, body slam, and mid-prayer sneak attack anytime we want. How could we not love our midder man in all his vivaciousness, kindness, driven-ness.
We love you dear daddy.
P.S. thanks for making "mmmmmm" "ohhhh" "mamacita yes" sounds when you eat dinner. Even when it's leftover's. I am not sure what else I could ask for in a man.




1 comment:
What a lovely and fun post! And I know what you mean about the yummy sounds at dinner, my man does a great job of that too!
Post a Comment