-->

My love bug's big 6

I love birthdays with fiery dragon morning breath kind of love.
They are the perfect day to say,
"Hey I love you! And this is how much."
Not in presents or money--although that would be much more exciting to him.

Here's the birthday boy reading his letter from Nana.
They are pen pals. I explained how a pen pal got their name and he laughed.
It's not funny really, but I love that he thought it was funny.
Does this picture need an explanation?
"The best things in life are free. . .
But you can give them to the birds and bee's
I want the money!
It's what I want!"
Here is Ty-literally being a stinky bum.
Birthday's are not fun when they're not yours.

Naturally some Crepe's for Breakfast. His most favorite breakfast.
One morning Travis was giving another lecture on being grateful and told Corbyn I had made this breakfast to make him happy.
He said, "No she didn't. If she'd made it to make me happy, she would have made crepe's."

3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Hilarious! He is such a funny kid!

I've been noticing how grown up he is looking. Its amazing how 5 to 6 is like little kid to big kid.

Mitch n' Molly said...

Miles: "Are those starwars legos jammies? I can tell thats the X-wing!" From the mouths of babes! Happy Birthday Corbyn! You are getting sooooooo Big!

Butler Family said...

My gosh those 3 beautiful boys of yours are getting so darn big. Corbyn has always been a funny kid but the older they get the funnier (if that is a word) they get. You do seem to make the best crepes ever:)