-->

Hillcumorah

I wont soon forget the joy at meeting our dear friends and galavanting across the sacred sites of New York.

What a thrill, what memories, and what a strong palpable spirit present on these hill tops.


The top of the Hillcumorah


Palmyra Temple and Jay Bear





All those crazy boys together.

It was such fun to see our kids bonding and turning from ice to fire in an instant. Back in the day -Corbyn and Miles were more like oil and water. Thankfully they have buried the hatchet and were the best of friends the whole trip.

Just another way kid's inspire me.






4 comments:

Butler Family said...

what beautiful pictures. Looks like you guys has a BLAST

Mitch n' Molly said...

Dude, I LOVE that our kids rocked it! All the more reason for you to move to Vermont! I could use some more boys playing at our house. Well done on the pictures! I am ever in awe of your abilities with a camera!

Kim-the-girl said...

What a fabulous trip! Treasured friendships are amazing. You're very blessed to have found each other. :)

Alisha said...

What a great trip and some awesome memories!