Now, let's not pretend that finding a best friend is easy work.
It's not.
I am hard to get along with. I am loud, obnoxious, opinionated, I think I am funny, and I'm grumpy prone. For some reason she keeps me around and I thank the heaven's for that.
Our families put up with us when we talked in the hallways until 2 in the morning, went on early morning walks, laughed over nothing at the park, ate cake on the bed, and ultimately took a time out from our life as mother's and wives to enjoy each other for far too short a time.
It was like we were never apart.
The only unfortunate about being with Molly is: the revenge of the double laughing chin.
It was too short a visit really.
I had many many more strange faces I could have made while laughing at your witty humor.
I just love ya dear!
Until next time.
Martha Stewart, at your place! We've got a year.





2 comments:
Martha ain't gonna know what hit her! I love that with you the IMPOSSIBLE is POSSIBLE... How do you do that? I love knowing you and having you to lean on... We had a blast didn't we? PS I wish I had video of that guy sing at the park... Dude what the crap?
Best friends don't come around very often but when you find them you really need to hold on tight to them!!! Best friends are there for you no matter what. I LOVE that you have someone like that in your life. We all need one. Loved this post it made me smile. I do miss you and your family a TON and looks like everyone is doing well and getting big
Post a Comment