For my birthday I was hoping for 2 things:
a refinished table
and
container's
Here is wish one being fulfilled
Child labor?
My camera battery died...or I'd take a picture of the table.
We accidentally grabbed the icey green color to paint with instead of the white. But, it was a pleasant mistake UNTIL we put the enamel on it. Then it turned a sort of limey green. Hm. Lime green it is! It's definitely growing on me. I'll really love it once all my chairs are grey!
I asked Corbyn to draw me a portrait for my birthday. It looks just like me
Here is wish #2! Container's.....
and lot's of em.
(here i am politely composing myself)
But this is how container's really make me feel.
The need for organization is a disease.
Incurable and unfortunately not contagious
Travis just sweetly followed me around with the cart
as I added MORE AND MORE AND MORE container's.
Sigh. . .


4 comments:
I share your obsession of containers...Brandon makes fun every time I come home with another container to organize "something" or "somewhere" with...I LOVE that you got a whole shopping cart FULL of containers and I CANNOT wait to see you refinished table and GRAY chairs...LOVELY! :)
Jen Reed
First I have to second your "unfortunately" comment... man I wish it was contagious because I could handle some more of the sickness.
Second, I think the table sounds FABULOUS. I am kind of obsessed with green... I'm excited to see it! And grey chairs too! I'm giddy just thinking about it.
Third, and most important, you are stunning, my friend. I love your portrait. You are so amazingly beautiful. :)
That's all.
glad you had a great birthday and got what you wanted. Hope it was just spectacular:)
Dreams do come true! So glad you birthday wishes were granted!
Post a Comment