Yesterday Ty said: "Mommy?"
I said "Yes Baby?"
"I'm not a baby! I'm a Ty."
Of course.
While I am sad for Corb to go back to school. I don't think Ty will despair. He loves being number one, he loves being the big helper, he loves alone with mommy time. He thrives when he is the big boy on campus.
I love it too.
This one is starting first grade. Each year shocks me as he grows, and now he has decided to be a big first grader. I was picking his brain about his upcoming school year....
Do you want a new backpack? No. I have a backpack.
Do you have any worries about starting school? Laughter--no why would I be worried?
Do you remember riding the bus last year. Ya ya mom, I know what to do.
So do you need anything for school? No mom.
Fine then....I'll just go eat some worms.
Tonight Corbyn laid his head on my head and I told him I would miss him. He said-I'll miss you too Mom. Him going back to school is so bitter sweet. We all miss him quite a bit.
And those darling freckles. I'm so glad he has freckles! They make me happy everyday.
And this one has finally decided to grow a personality. A very rip roarin opinionated one. If he doesn't want a black bean he sweeps the pile off. If he doesn't want a bite of applesauce he slaps the spoon. If you take the paperclips out of his mouth he throws himself on the carpet in agony. That technique is cute on carpet but today at the beach it didn't go so well for him. He is a cute little bugary sugar cookie.



6 comments:
Ah I remember being due around the same time as you. Logan has already started 1st grade here (they start so darn early!)
Love this post... you have such amazingly handsome and sweet boys. Eliza's excited to be #1 at home too. I'm going to miss the boys and the help they give, but I'm excited for them to be back in school too. They can't wait.
your boys are just so dang cute and I miss them oh so much!!!
Heather, you amaze me with your creative/photo skills! Teach me! That is going to be one hobby I take up next...whenever I get time to learn it with three little monkeys. Oh, it's so good that you can relate. Three boys. How'd we both manage that? We're just lucky, I guess! :) I loved the pics. Niagara Falls looks amazing. And I'm with you on not wanting my oldest to go to 1st grade. He starts in 13 days, and I'm dreading sending him off, too. Well, fun updates again. I love your style--so honest, so stinkin' funny. Oh, and I'm so glad that Bells Palsy isn't permanent, either! Phew!
Could your boys be any cuter? No the answer is no. I love the pictures and your talented self that took them! Shucks, I wish we could have you snap some of our family. Now that it has grown:)
It may have been said before, but your boys' eyes are amazing. How are they all so cute? I guess I shouldn't have to ask.
Post a Comment