-->
Whelp folks,

I have a new appreciation for this ole face of mine.
i love it actually.

Hopefully you know what I mean by that.

Not so slowly and ever so surely it is healing.

One blink at a time my muscles are responding and my smile is evening out.
It feels incredible to laugh with my head thrown back and no hands covering my frightening mouth.

Just a few more muscles to go and I am good as new. bless those incredible people who struggle with this problem. Bless those wonderful people in every life on every continent that have a struggle. Bless good friends and sweet Love's that shine on us when we don't feel like shining.

Thank you for your sweet love, encouraging note's, reminding me what it is to feel beautiful.

I felt so connected to myself these last few weeks. As I heal I feel that connection fading. Naturally.
Blessings in trials cannot last...it was incredible.
Maybe that's what the resurrection will feel like?

{I'm babbling. It's late.
Why do I ever so to often love to stay up ridiculously late and patter away on the keyboard?}

If I was a crappy thank you card writer this post would simply and blandly say:

"Thanks for your love and support, it touched me to the bottom of my heart. With every fiber of my being I am filled with gratitude.

most sincerely, Heather"

that was painful to write.

It is with great pleasure I announce the birth of:

Our photography website.

Yes, it has been long coming. No. I didn't make it. Yes, Travis did. Yes I did plan perfectly to do it while I had strange bells palsyness going on. You see I needed some ammo. I would change things again and again and Travis would stop talking and start grunting at me. So I put my hand on his chin, turned his face towards me and mustered up the most crooked bells palsy frown I could and:

. . . what do you know it worked.

Anyhow.

Without further adieu:

go to the link up top that says photography.
(how was that for anti-climatic)

5 comments:

Butler Family said...

I am so glad you are starting to feel better. I have been praying for you everyday to help you find comfort in this hard trial of yours and I hope that things continue to get better. I love you so much and you really inspire me with how wonderful you are. Thanks for being an amazing example

The Evans said...

Heather,
I am so glad that you are starting to get your smile back, it is one the world misses. We have been praying for you. If anyone can get her muscles working again its you, just get chalean on it. Love you tons!

Candace and Brian said...

Soooo glad you are recovering. Now, off to check out that blog.

Kim-the-girl said...

I just wanted to say you never cease to make me smile. Thanks for that... SO glad that things are improving! And I'm excited to go check out your new website!!!

Lisa said...

Heather: Loved the photos of Niagra Falls. Wish I was there! Your boys are so cute! (Yes, even Travis.) and then, Wow. wow. You are one amazing chick-a-dee. Love you guys, TONS! Miss you even more. I really like the idea of getting on a great big expensive airplane and fly on over to visit you. Oh, by the way, Nick has been to Chicago and said he wants to take me there - just for a weekend - so he can take me to "this one restaurant" I think is how he put it. So, maybe we'll go. . . someday. Hope you guys are transferred somewhere closer next time.